東海公共汽車官方主頁

  1. 東海公共汽車 > 公共汽車、高速巴士最高層 > 公共汽車乘車的介紹How to use"Tokai Bus"
公共汽車乘車的介紹

公車站的看法"How to use"Tokai bus"bus stops."

公司名、公車站的名稱、時刻表版的路線圖在公車站告示了。

The name of bus company, bus stop, timetable, and route map are posted on each bus stop.


  

時刻表是目的地另外。請確認目的地和時間。

The timetable is displayed depending on destination. Please confirm your destination and operating time.


  

在"學問"、"勤"、"※"等的記號被在時刻表的各時間的旁邊記載的時候,
請在在時刻表木板稿的"備考欄"確認記號的內容。


When signs such as"學問""勤""※"are indicated below the timetable,please confirm the contents in the box of"備考"sign.
FYI,"學問"means"the bus is operated on school days only""勤"means"the bus is operated on weekdays only"


  

在在不知道目的地的時候不知道現在所在地的時候,請用時刻表下的路線圖確認。

When you would like to know your destination and present location, please confirm the route map under the timetable.(Sorry, Japanese only)
※Now we are under modifying to add English description.


  

也能在東海公共汽車服務處,東海公共汽車主頁確認各方面的時刻表。
You can confirm the timetable on a "Tokai bus" homepage.(Sorry, Japanese only)

※當因為根據公車站,有形狀、看法的不同的東西所以有了不清楚的地方的時候,請隨便詢問
The statue of our bus stop is not unified. In case the shape of bus stop you use is not same as this example, please feel free to contact us.

對頁首

公共汽車乘車的介紹How to use"Tokai Bus"

在公共汽車的坐法,好像也根據公司、地區有各種各樣的規則。
在這裡,介紹東海公共汽車的正確的坐法。
很好地使用公共汽車,開始快樂的旅途吧!

從前面的門乘上。

Please board the bus through the front door.




車費是後付款。請在乘車之際拿號碼單。
請甚至在始自於頭班車的乘車,在各種通行券的乘車的情況下拿號碼單。


Please get the number-printed ticket from the vending machine next to the driver even if you board from the first busstop or are any kind of free pass holder.The fare is paid when exiting the bus.

③當有了空座位的時候,打。在站著的空間的情況下,請抓住拉環。

Please take a seat or hold on a strap after the bus starts moving to avoid an accident.

在前面的車費監視器上顯示號碼單號碼和車費。即使請事先問窗口職員,駕駛員關於車費也可以。
公車站向導在語音通知。


The fare of our bus is proportional to the distance traveled(not flat). To find your fare, match the number on your ticket with the one on the fare indicator hung above the windshield.

車費因為找錢不出來所以請用車費箱子的兌換機換成零錢。
一萬日元鈔票,五千日元紙幣,二千元紙幣不能換成零錢。事先請準備零錢。(請在公共汽車停車時兌換)


Change maker does not accept high banknote such as ten-thousand yen bill, five-thousand yen bill, and two-thousand yen bill. Please bring small changes with you in advance.
(Please only change money when the bus is not moving.)

當有了目的地公車站的向導的時候,請按附近的下車按鈕。

Please push the button after announcement of the stop you intend to get off.




請把車費和號碼單一起放入車費箱子。請對乘務員在使用的情況下清楚出示通行券、乘車月票。

Please drop the fare with the number-printed ticket into the clear receptacle on top of the machine.
If you are a free pass holder and the stop is in the valid area of your pass, please show it to the driver.

從前面的門下來。

Please exit the bus through the front door.


(留心事項)
※ 不能用PASMO(PASMO)、Suica(西瓜)等的IC卡。
※ 通行券不會使用之後的退款。

(Notice)
※ Any electronic money card is not acceptable.
※ Free pass is not reimbursable after used.


謝謝了。另外,請使用東海公共汽車。


東海公共汽車的乘車向導~How to use Tokai Bus~